Re: [open-measured-data-wg] Creation of the Open Measured Data Working Group

On 29/07/2014 12:37 AM, Andreas Hofmann wrote:
you not only used the wrong OEM list. HighQSoft is also missing in the list of the other members.

Andreas,

My apologies. I will make sure that I fix this in our public announcement from the Eclipse Foundation which we will be posting the in the next couple of days. Ideally we will wait for the English version of the press release to be available so that we can link to it.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top