[oomph-dev] Oomph tests and CI

Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any continuous integration jobs for the Oomph project on Hudson. I would like to understand the inner workings of Oomph Setup tasks as we would like to introduce them more within our teams. I think writing tests for those would be a great starting point. Anyone else agree? Also, it's just an idea, but if Oomph ends up having a solid testing base, it could be great to have a gerrit trigger in a Hudson/Jenkins build to automatically build and run the tests when a patch is submitted (I think several other projects like TraceCompass do that too).

I was also thinking about documenting the setup tasks a bit, as I think right now the generic documentation isn't very helpful for newcomers (the Oomph help page did help me a lot though). Any hints on where we could start contributing in the code (Ecore models etc.).

Best regards

Patrick

Back to the top