[objectteams-dev] Change generated code for base call in OTDRE

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how and where the Object Teams compiler generates the code for base calls in callin methods using OTDRE weaving scheme.

In OTJ the code looks like
	base.theCallinMethodName()
Which will be translated into
	this$0.callNext(…)
Where this$0 is the outer scope variable; namely the Team instance (ie. Team.this).

Now I want to change the generated code into an invokedynamic call and I just cannot find the specific location.
Where do I find the location that generates the base call?

I am cross posting here in the hope that finding a solution will not incur so much waiting time then within the forums [1].

Cheers,
Lars

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1093859/

- -
M.Sc. Lars Schütze
Research Assistant

Chair for Compiler Construction
Technische Universität Dresden
cfaed – Center for Advancing Electronics Dresden
01062 Dresden

Phone: +49 351 463-43733
Fax: +49 351 463-399-95
Web: https://cfaed.tu-dresden.de/ccc-staff-schuetze