Re: [oaw-wg] Re: [oaw-dev] Monthly telco

-1
from me too.

I thought I would be rather active through my holiday, but opposite is the case. Sorry for that. I'll continue work next week.

Because almost nobody is able to attend the telco today, I will cancel it. If you see the necessarily to have another telco this month, please let me know. I'll try to get a feedback on the open issues from the last telco and will mail the results.

Kind regards
Dieter

Back to the top