Re: [oaw-wg] Telco today

Unfortunately, I cannot make it. Sorry for being absent again.

On 05.01.2010, at 15:38, Karsten Thoms wrote:

Hi all,

at first: A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!

It is the first tuesday of the month again and time for our monthly telco.
My topics are:
- Changes in Xpand
- How to include optional features into the build (example: CDT formatter) - How to manage multiple target platforms (e.g. EMF 2.5 for integration, EMF 2.6 for EOperations support)
- Which talks are already proposed for CG 2010?

I hope my UMTS connection will allow me to follow the talk. I have some doubts after past experience though.

Best wishes,
~Karsten