[oaw-wg] Re: [oaw-dev] Re: Monthly telco

I will attend. Hopefully my UMTS connection holds this time.

+1

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karsten Thoms" <karsten.thoms@xxxxxxxxx>
To: oaw-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "oaw-dev" <oaw-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oaw-wg" <oaw-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 2:07:35 PM (GMT+0100) Europe/Berlin
Subject: [oaw-dev] Re: Monthly telco

Ups, this collides with an appointment I made last week. I'll try to move it and to attend.

My topic is the feature matrix I sent you as a draft. An important question that I have is how we could deal with external components that do not provide a P2 repository. Or, what the delivery requirements are for external components in general.

Further I'd like to change the Maven pom.xml's for all projects to be Maven Tycho based, i.e. dependencies are managed through OSGi manifests and depending plugins are resolved through a target platform. This would require Maven 3 for the build, which is currently upcoming.

Best,
~Karsten