Re: [oaw-wg] History of openArchitectureWare

Hi,

the Link Joerg provided gives a very good overview of the history of oAW from it's beginnings to 2006. oAW has been under constant development ever since then, so it might be worthwhile to set up a "history" page on the working group. Let me know if you're interested in having a page like this.

Cheers,
Peter