Re: [oaw-wg] Milestone planning for Xpand and MWE

Hi,

Planning and process sounds like a good idea to me. I'm not sure, though, if
the "you see the TODOs and grab what you like"-part will work. As you said,
both Xpand and MWE are mature projects with a diverse and distributed set of
committers. If all bugs belong to "the team", then everybody will wait for
"the team" (meaning: some part thereof other than myself) to fix them.

I'd prefer to assign the bugs during the milestone planning meeting. If I
commit to a task during the meeting, I'll do your best to really work on that
bug.

Sure, there'll always be cases where circumstances don't permit me to work on
Xpand/MWE. I guess we all can live with that as long as I communicate that on
the dev list and move the bug to the next milestone.

Cheers,
 Achim