[nebula-dev] Nebula Timeline Widget Behaviour

Hi,

I am currently using the Nebula Timeline widget in an application that I have just started to work on. I am trying to make the widget scroll vertically when the height of the widget is too small to hold all the tracks and events I want to display. But I noticed that the default behaviour is to shrink and expand the heights of the events instead thus making them almost invisible or just reducing them to lines.

Is there a way around this behaviour? How do I make the widget scroll vertically and set the height of the events to a constant value?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Philip

Back to the top