Re: [nebula-dev] New Widget for Nebula

Woot! Nice. Maybe you can ask Patrick if he wants to join us as a committer?

Cheers,

Wim

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 2:48 PM Laurent Caron <laurent.caron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I hope that you're as ok as possible in these very weird times. In France we are starting the 6th week of containment. We are waiting for better days...

If you remember, Patrik Dufresne, author of SWT Font Awesome, accepted to give his library to the Nebula Project.

Patrik contacted me a few days ago to give another component to Nebula, called Planner 😀

Here are some screenshots :
image.png

image.png

Here is the link to the source code :

I'll work of this subject the next days.

Take care,

Laurent