[nebula-dev] Fwd: Thank you for PreferenceWindow

Hi folks,

Like many people in Europe, I'm stuck at home. In these troubled days, it is important to hear good news.

So I forward you a message I received yesterday.

We know that we do not maintain or create OSS projects for the glory, but such messages make me smile ;)

Take care of you and the ones you love,

Laurent