Re: [nebula-dev] [Teaser]

Hey Laurent,

I have created them. You can also do it yourself next time. I have added you to the list of maintainers a year or so ago.

Cheers,

Wim

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 7:12 PM Laurent Caron <laurent.caron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wim,

No, when the size of the widget is lower than the preferred size, the image will be truncated.
I've filled a bug [1] for this. Well done my friend ;)

By the way, Wim can you add the widgets Stepbar, Chips and Carousel to Bugzilla ? Thank you in advance.

Have a nice week-end,

Laurent