Re: [nebula-dev] First widget of 2020

Wow that isĀ amazing. Thank you Laurent.

On Sat, 4 Jan 2020, 20:05 Laurent Caron, <laurent.caron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good evening,

First of all I'd like to wish you a Happy New Year ! May 2020 bring you health, happiness and all that you want.

I'd like to inform you that I've created a new Widget called "Stepbar"

This widget renders a collection of steps, indicating progress/status and possibly errors :

image.png

This widget is attached to the bug 558 665 [1]

Once the code is merged, I'll write the documentation and modify the front page of the Nebula project.

I wish you a nice week-end,

Laurent