Re: [nebula-dev] Color picker

Hi Wim

In fact it depends what you need :
- In jface (and also my Preference widget) there a button with a rectangle filled by a given color. When you click on this button, it opens a ColorDialog (SWT Native widget) to pick a color
- Or you want a "unified" custom ColorDialog widget (like the colorpicker of the previous mail)

=> What did you have in mind ?

Have a nice evening,

Laurent