Re: [nebula-dev] EPL v2 ?

Hey Laurent. Sorry I missed this. Yes, we should move to EPLV2. See my notice sent a few hours ago.

Cheers,

Wim

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 8:51 AM Laurent Caron <laurent.caron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks

Dirk did an interesting comment on the PR of my "LED Display" component.

I copied/pasted the header comments and currently all widgets of Nebula are under EPL V1.

It is relevant to move to EPL V2 ? What are the impacts of such a change ? Do we need only to change the headers or should we do something else ?

Thanks for the answers,

Have a nice day,

Laurent