Re: [nebula-dev] Problems with build

Hi,

Thanks to Jonah for its help. I have no more problem with the signing plugin, and I've merged at least 10 branches.
So it seems to be ok.

Good evening,

Laurent

Le lun. 23 sept. 2019 à 19:40, Laurent Caron <laurent.caron@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi Jonah,

Thank you for your feedback. Well the build failed often (but not always) and as you noticed, it is due to a problem with the signing server.
When I create a PR, all builds (stable & incubation) are correct.

I'll try to upgrade the ejp plugin first.

I cross my fingers.

Laurent