[nebula-dev] Github Pull Request Admin

Hi,

If you want to be able to control the jenkins github pull request builder, you have to add your github user id to  the build trigger section. See the message below from Jonah.

Cheers,

Wim

All committers can be admins, simply add yourself to the list ([1,2] -> Configuration -> Build Triggers -> GitHub Pull Request Builder -> Admin list). I have added Wim and myself so far.

Note that Jenkins polls at 5 minute intervals, so there will be a delay between a PR being submitted and the build starting. There are security considerations for allowing webhooks[6].

Please let me know if you see anything amiss.

Jonah

Back to the top