Re: [nebula-dev] Next release

Thanks for the input. We will proceed as we have always done.

Cheers,

Wim

On Tue, 16 Apr 2019, 21:59 Laurent Caron, <laurent.caron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

Thank you for your clarification Wim. Following the Eclipse quarterly schedule is (IMHO) a bad idea. Nebula's activity is low, and I think that in this case each release will contain only
a few bugfix and/or feature.

What about scheduling 2 releases per year ? It will let time to people to fix bugs and develop new widgets (btw if you have ideas I have time).

Good evening,

Laurent