Re: [nebula-dev] Problems beetween GitHub, Nebula and Jenkins

Hi Laurent,

The process is described in the Building section of our contribution guide [1].

In short. The builds only run automatically for trusted users because people can change the pom.xml in a pull request and inject all sorts of malicious code. So when you ok a PR for building, you have to make sure it is a trusted persona and preferably check for any pom.xml injection before you “okay to test”.

Committers may add themselves as admins by changing the Jenkins configuration job which also can be found at [1].

At the moment I believe Jonah and I are the admins. But every committer should be whitelisted.

I also whitelist frequent contributors.

Cheers,

Wim

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/Contributions