From: Laurent Caron <laurent.caron@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: ven. 22 févr. 2019 à 17:57
Subject: "New" widget for Nebula
To: Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Good afternoon,

10 years ago, Thomas Schindl created a "CTreeCombo", ie a combo with a Tree instead of a List. Thomas filled also a bug [2].
During my holidays, I've decided to include this widget into Nebula (Thomas, I hope that you agree with this gait).

Please check the PR [3]. Once it will be done, I'll update the documentation and the web site.

Have a nice week-end,

Laurent

Back to the top