[nebula-dev] New Widget for Nebula

Good afternoon

I'd like to inform you that I've pushed a new widget to Nebula : Password Revealer [1]

This widget is an extension of a password text field. It behaves like a password widget, but a button is dispayed juste besides the field :

image.png

When the user clicks on the "eye" button, the password is revealed until the user stops clicking.

image.png

Please have a look at the pull request [2]

Once it's gonna be merge, I'll updte the documentation and the web site.

Regards,

Laurent

Back to the top