Re: [nebula-dev] 2.1.0 release

Hi,

I have a release ready. Please test if it works for you.

Eclipse Nebula Plugin Update Site - http://download.eclipse.org/nebula/releases/2.1.0

WEBSITE!!!
Before we can release tomorrow, new widgets need to be listed on the webpage.

NEW AND NOTEWORTHY!!!
Before we can release tomorrow, new widgets and other noteworthy stuff needs to be added to the wiki.
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/Releases/2.1.0/NaN

Please take care of it.

Cheers,

Wim