[nebula-dev] CSS styling of CDateTime?

Hi,

I am presently in the process of (Dark) theming our RCP application with CSS properties.
The application also uses the CDateTime widget from Nebula.

Works well for the other widgets in our application and for the background of the CDateTime widget; however,  the color of the  Labels in the different areas of the CDateTime widget stays gray and the background of the day picker stays white regardless  what properties I do set in the application's .css file.

Is CDateTime meant to be stylable by CSS properties?
Do I need to register a particular IElementProvider or property handler?
Does anyone have an example which properties need to be set?

Thanks and best,
  MP

Back to the top