[nebula-dev] Question about my current "project"

Good evening,

I've worked on a little enhancement for StyledText widgets. It mimics the behaviour of Firefox or Chrome when you click on the wheel button: a circle with arrows appears and you can navigate through the whole document.
(please see encloding video)

This is currently a prototype, and I have a question: should it be part of Nebula or should it be part of SWT and thus add this behaviour to "standard" StyledText ?

Thank you for your feedback,

I can not finish this email without sending my prays to Strasbourg

Laurent