[nebula-dev] RichTextEditor problem on windows 7 can't use Spell checker functionality

hi everybody,

on my windows OS i can't use the spell checker fonctionnality of richText editor

 i have a problem on the richTextEditor on my windows environment, i can't use the spell checker functionality on my windows 7 OS with IE 11.09600.19080 version . But on my VM Windows Server 2012 R2 Statndard with IE 11.0.9600.19078 i can use the spell checker , i use the native spell checker for this.

i add in the configuration this line -> "[color=indigo]config.disableNativeSpellChecker = false[/color]

i do this on my two different environment.

For test that , i have downloaded the org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.richtext.example project on my two eclipse environment on the VM and the machine on windows 7 , when a config the "disableNativeSpellChecker" option in the RichTextEditionExample.java on my VM and i execute the the application the spell checker is activate but on my windows 7 is not activate .

Back to the top