Re: [nebula-dev] Github issues or Bugzilla's

I think avoid 2 of anything if possible. Either request webmaster@eclipse to disable the Wiki, or add a single page redirecting people to the Eclipse wiki.

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 at 17:18, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to keep the wiki. It’s the central source of eclipse information. I don’t want the users to be looking in two places and I am not looking forward to maintain two wikis.

Maybe a Jenkins job that converts mediawiki to markdown for selected pages, and check it into the nebula wiki (which is a git repo)?

Cheers,

Wim