Re: [nebula-dev] Github: basic infrastructure is created

Hi folks,

I have updated the main Nebula Contributing Wiki pages[0, 1, 2, 3], updated the Oomph and Team Project Set files (PR pending[4], I don't seem to be able to approve/merge the PR as I don't seem to be in the GitHub team and I didn't get a github invitation [5]).

My Wiki updates includes a few other minor updates, for example calling it ECA (instead of CLA), links to Jenkins (ci.eclipse.org instead of hudson.eclipse.org).

I have also assumed the new job for github PRs for incubation will be: https://ci.eclipse.org/nebula/job/nebula.incubation.pullrequests/ (if not, update [6])

HTH,
Jonah

[0] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/Contributions