[nebula-dev] Github: basic infrastructure is created

Hi,

Our Github repo is live and we have received our first pull request for XViewer [0]

I'm on vacation but I managed to get the main infrastructure running.

* Main build [1]
* Pull request build [2]

The following things need to happen

* Accept your github invitation
* Update the incubation jobs the same way we did for the stable jobs*
* Update our contribution guide [3]
* Update our website

If you want to work on any of these items, please go ahead. If you don't know how, or want to discuss: I am available to answer e-mails.

Cheers,

Wim

[4] https://www.eclipse.org/nebula/
[3] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/Contributions
[2] https://hudson.eclipse.org/nebula/job/nebula.stable.pullrequests/
[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/nebula/job/nebula.stable/]
[0] https://github.com/orgs/eclipse/teams/eclipse-nebula

* stable widgets are the ones that we release, incubation widgets are unstable or unmaintained.

Back to the top