[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called Nebula Project Webpage Missing, by Douglas Carter

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Nebula Project Webpage Missing Author: Douglas Carter Date: Mon, 16 July 2018 12:57
Hi everyone. I went to go lookup some information on a Nebula widget I use at work this morning, 7/16/18 and discovered that the www.eclipse.org/nebula page now appears to be a 404 Not Found where it was a functioning page last Friday, 7/13/18.

Has the project been discontinued or was it missed in a site update??

Any information would be helpful.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top