Laurent should get a vote per widget perhaps ;)

Regards,
Justin

On 13 Jul 2018, at 10:18, nebula-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 10:31:25 +0200
From: Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [nebula-dev] Referendum to Move to Github

Hello All,

I am starting a vote to move to Github [1] or remain with Gerrit.

*Who can vote*
If you have ever contributed code to Nebula or if you are thinking about
one day contributing code then you can vote.

*Voting process*
You can vote +1, Yes or Yea! if you want to *LEAVE Gerrit and move to
GitHub*
You can vote -1, No or Nay! if you want to *REMAIN with Gerrit*

In one week we will count the ballots and the results are binding.

Best regards,

Wim

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#resources-github

Back to the top