Re: [nebula-dev] TableCombo does not inherit GTK color

Hey Wender,

Please file a bug against Technology/Nebula/TableCombo [1] and post it back here. If you can supply a patch through Gerrit that would be great. Let's use the bug to discuss the strategies.

Cheers,

Wim

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Nebula
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/Contributions