[nebula-dev] RoundedToolbar tooltips issue

Hi Laurent,

The RoundedToolbar used to show tooltips for disabled items - was there a conscious decision to change this? This no longer works and we liked it as was useful :) Perhaps it's a regression?

Also, there’s a bug making it possible to show a tooltip on disabled items - but it’s the same text regardless of tool item. Here’s how we do this:

- start with disabled items, no tooltips
- enable the items
- however over one to show the tooltip
- disabled items
- now hover again and you should find the tooltip text that was previously shown is shown when hovering over any of the tool items

Not sure if this warrants one or two new Bugzilla’s, let me know your thoughts if the first issue is by design! Happy to raise the Bugzilla’s.

Regards,
Justin

Back to the top