[nebula-dev] CDateTime widget: no possibility to specify Realm in CDateTimeObservableValue

Hi,

I'm presently trying to integrate the CDateTime widget into our RCP application. Since it heavily relies on databinding, I was happy to find a CDateTimeObservableValue in Nebula that allows for binding external models to the CDateTime widget. :)

However, when writing a SWTBot test for the widget, I have noticed that it falis due to the fact that the CDateTimeObservableValue internally uses Realm.getDefault() which gives rise to an exception in the the baseĀ  AbstractObservableValue in case of unit tests.

What is missing here is an additional constructor for CDateTimeObservableValue that also takes a Realm instance and delegates to the according constructor in AbstractObservableValue.

/MP

Back to the top