Re: [nebula-dev] New widgets available on Nebula examples perspective?

Hi Matthias,

The example page needs a complete overhaul. It is very buggy and not so nice to play with. I some ideas but I am reluctant to share (because usually the man with the idea must also do the programming :):

I love to discuss some ideas on this list on how to redo the examples view.

Cheers,

Wim