[nebula-dev] Nebula 2.0.0 is released

Hi All,

Our 2.0.0 release is live. Congratulations.

Download .: [2]
Bugs .....: [3]

We've had 48 (squashed) commits that changed 1,002 files with 67,008 additions and 9,506 deletions with 15 + 4 contributors [5].

26 new widgets were added by Laurent Caron.

The following people contributed to this release. In alphabetical order: Ed Merks, Glenn Burkhardt, Heiko Henning, Johannes Faltermeier, Jonah Graham, Justin Dolezy, Lars Vogel, Laurent Caron, Matthias Paul Scholz, Mirko Paturzo, Peter Chang, Rodrigo Cantu Polo, Svyatoslav Kovalsky and Tu Ton.

Eclipse staff: Wayne Beaton, Denis Roy, Sharon McDonald, Matt Ward and others.

I thank you all.

Back to the top