No problem, it will wait for you ;)

Cheers,

Wim

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 10:32 AM, Matthias Paul Scholz <matthias.paul.scholz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry that I didn't find the time to work on the resolution (as originally intended).

Thanks, Matthias, I have reopened this.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 1:26 PM, Matthias Paul Scholz <matthias.paul.scholz@xxxxxxxxm> wrote:
I've noticed that Bug #514731 has been set to "Fixed" but I can't see any code that has been checked in for the actual resolution of the bug, only the test that reproduces it?

Dear Committers,

We are running towards the finals days of the release period. I am going to ask for a review in a few days.

Please go over your bugs [1]. They should be fixed, closed or moved to the next milestone 2.1.0.

Please add your work to the New and Noteworthy [2].

Cheers,