Re: [nebula-dev] Preparing for version 2.0.0

Okay, this is all done. Plus I have moved the release 2 weeks forward to give us some room.

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 6:52 PM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have set the wheels in motion for our 2.0.0 release in March.

Please note that this is still a minor release because there is no API break.

How is this possible?? you might ask.

Well, the Nebula Release "feature" will upgrade to 2.0.0. but the individual widgets keep using their semantic versions.

Actions:

I have asked webmaster to copy the 60 bugs marked for 1.5.0 to be moved to 2.0.0

I have renamed our 1.5.0 release to 2.0.0

Wim

Back to the top