[nebula-dev] Merging Opal inside Nebula: the next steps

Good evening,

I'm Laurent Caron, the main developper of the Opal Project, that has been recently merged into Nebula.

The widgets have been integrated (good job Wim), and now we have to add the widget description to Eclipse Nebula Main Page, and copy the documentation from Github to the Eclipse Wiki.

So I need some help: how can I perform these actions? How could I organize the pages ?

Thank you for your feedback !

Have a nice week-end,

Laurent

Back to the top