[nebula-dev] Reminder to vote on Committer Election for Laurent CARON on Eclipse Nebula - Supplemental Widgets for SWT

Voting will close tomorrow for the committer election of Laurent CARON on
project Eclipse Nebula - Supplemental Widgets for SWT (technology.nebula).

Criteria:

I would like to nominate Laurent CARON. Laurent has been working in open
source for several years where he has developed the famous SWT widget set
Opal. I have contacted Laurent to ask if he would consider joining forces
with the Nebula project.

Laurent has moved 19 of his widgets into the stable branch of Nebula and
hopefully more to follow. We will be working on full integration in the
coming time.

The following widgets will be added to Nebula:

breadcrumb
commons
checkboxgroup
columnbrowser
dialog
duallist
header
heapmanager
logindialog
multichoice
notifier
preferencewindow
promptsupport
propertytable
rangeslider
starrating
textassist
tipoftheday
titledseparator

Stats and widgets examples can be found on the opal github repo
https://github.com/lcaron/opal

Eclipse Nebula - Supplemental Widgets for SWT project committers can click
the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.nebula/elections/election-laurent-caron-committer-eclipse-nebula-supplemental-widgets-swt

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.nebula