Re: [nebula-dev] Opal widgets are moving to Eclipse.

Hi all,

(Although not a committer any more, I'm still lurking this mailing-list ;) )
That's a great addition to Nebula and to Eclipse.org ecosystem in general! Thank you very much Laurent for contributing and thanks to Wim and others for their assistance with this! I'm pretty sure that some of those widgets will receive a boost of popularity by having them under the Eclipse.org/Nebula umbrella.

Cheers,

Back to the top