Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Example view broken?

Hi Lars,
> Maybe Nebula could include the required plug-ins in the Example View feature? If would be OK, let me know and I upload a Gerrit for this.

Sure, thanks for considering this. However, it is kind of tricky. The widget example, the widget and the example view are three separate plugins. People should be able to download the widget but not the example or the example view. Maybe we should remove the “Examples View” Category and include the examples view in the “Nebula Release all widgets and Examples” category.

Gerrit patches can be tested through this link after they are build:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/nebula/job/nebula.stable.gerrit/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/releng/org.eclipse.nebula.updatesite/target/repository/

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top