Re: [nebula-dev] Gallery fix for SWTException

Hi,

Thanks for the patch Justin! I have assigned the bug to you so that you have the honor to close it. Please set it to resolved/fixed.

And thanks for stepping in Jonah. You did not release the code but feel free to do so.

Justin, If you can please also update the NaN for the 1.5 release [2] (March 15 [3]).

Cheers,

Wim