[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called CSS styling for Nebula Gallery and custom widgets in Eclipse 4.6, by Deepshikha Tripathi

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: CSS styling for Nebula Gallery and custom widgets in Eclipse 4.6 Author: Deepshikha Tripathi Date: Mon, 15 January 2018 00:53
Is there any plan to add CSS support for Gallery widget in future ?

I found a way to add CSS style sheet support for custom widgets ,but for that I need to depend on many packages which have been marked internal so I want to know is there any other way to do it ?

Should I go ahead with this approach and depend on these internal packages ?
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top