Re: [nebula-dev] Maven Repository

Hi Wim,

The other dependencies are already in the Maven Respository, I using a one, look my build.gradle

/*Use and package the SWT according your OS

org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86
org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_64
org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86
org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_64
org.eclipse.swt.cocoa.macosx
org.eclipse.swt.cocoa.macosx.x86_64
 */

compile group: 'org.eclipse.platform', name: 'org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_64', version: '3.106.0'
compile group: 'org.eclipse.platform', name: 'org.eclipse.jface', version: '3.13.0'
compile group: 'org.eclipse.platform', name: 'org.eclipse.jface.text', version: '3.12.0'

Cheers,