Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula 1.4.0

Hi Jonah,

We need to schedule a release review next week. This means that we have about 10 days to get the remaining bugs resolved [1]. There are a number of bugs where people have supplied patches that are waiting to go through Gerrit so these can be chased.

Otherwise, all bugs not resolved before next week Wednesday are going to be moved to 1.5.

For all bugs resolved, make sure we have a New and Noteworthy entry [2].

Cheers,

Wim

[2] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.nebula/releases/1.4.0/review