[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called How add CSS to RichTextEditor ?, by Nicolas FAUVERGUE

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: How add CSS to RichTextEditor ? Author: Nicolas FAUVERGUE Date: Mon, 18 September 2017 16:10
Hi,

I try to add a css file or attributes to the CKEditor using the 'org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.richtext' plugin by two ways :

1. executeJavascript("CKEDITOR.config.addContentsCss=CKEDITOR.getUrl(\"resources/contents.css\")": My css file is included in my plugin and i tried some possible urls ('platform:/plugin....', full link 'C:/....') but nothing works
2. executeJavascript("CKEDITOR.addCss='p{margin:0;}')": Nothing works too

What am i doing wrong about this approach ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Nicolas.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top