[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called Transparent pixels in IntensityGraphFigure, by ian mayo

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Transparent pixels in IntensityGraphFigure Author: ian mayo Date: Wed, 26 July 2017 08:30
I'm using the IntensityGraphFigure to produce a heatmap.

But, I have some missing values in the data array, which I have represented as Double.NAN

I'd like these pixels to be made transparent.

But, they are set to the minimum value in the data range.

Is there an alternate way of omitting some values from a heatmap?

The attached image shows a zone of pixels where the double value is set to Double.NAN

(Size: 14.80KB, Downloaded 0 times)
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top