[nebula-dev] 1.3.0 is released!

Hi All,

Hooray! We have delivered the new Nebula release.

It is tagged here [1]
Download site is here [2]
A list with fixed bugs is here [3]

We have had 88 commits that changed 264 files with 9,753 additions and 1,980 deletions with 8 committers [5].

I would like to thank the great people from Diamond Light Source who have merged their fork of the XYGraph back into Nebula [6].  Especially Baha El Kassaby and Jonah Graham. Thank you guys, you did a really great job.

The following people helped us get this release. Well done, well done!

Baha El Kassaby
Dominic Guss
Dirk Fauth
Jan "Jantje" Baeyens
Johannes Faltermeier
Jonah Graham
Matthew Gerring
Matthew Furseman
Mirko Paturzo
Nick Battam
Nicolas Richeton
Peter Chang

I thank you all!

The next release 1.4.0 [4] is scheduled for October 28.

To the batmobile, let's go!

Wim

Back to the top