Re: [nebula-dev] Who wants to move to GitHub?

I do not have a strong opinion for or against one of the platforms. But what really annoys me as a user is the fragmentation of the tracking systems that goes on at eclipse. With bugzilla, GitHub issues and Tuleap we now have 3 different systems not capable of synchronizing. How on earth should a casual user know where to report a bug? It is already hard to lure users to one of these systems to report. I guess this is a problem that eclipse should deal with rather sooner than later.

Christian

Back to the top