Re: [nebula-dev] Who wants to move to GitHub?

Well, I am used to the Gerrit workflow and like the review system. The pull request workflow is different and I struggled with it for a while coming from Gerrit. I personally think the Gerrit workflow is more straight forward.

But after working with pull requests for a while you will notice that this is also fine. It is just different. But the review system in GitHub is not as comfortable as in Gerrit.

From my understanding the main discussion is Bugzilla vs. GitHub issues. But in that part I don't have strong feelings. I just like Gerrit more than GitHub pull requests.